Wednesday 30 September 2009

Inspiration





I am posting a few images that i have gained inspiration from for my minor project. I am going along the lines of militaria and went to DLI museum at the weekend to get some photos for my project. Although the DLI is only a small museum I gleened a mass of imagery from it and was pleasantly suprised by it too!
I am wanting to do fashion accessories for the project rather than garment shapes hence the pic with the beautifully embroidered broaches and bracelet which I found at http://beates-fabric-art.blogspot.com/. I had a quick trip to Newcastle yesterday and managed to get me some supplies which I hope will be of use for this project even if I just use them as samples.
Im hoping to get a crack on with some drawings tomorrow and then I will feel at least I am getting somewhere.
byes for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment