Sunday 7 February 2010

Threads for Life

Well the major project is well underway but I am still at the drawing stage. I was recently thinking of changing my whole theme as I wasn't sure I would have enough media to draw from but after speaking to one of the tutors on Friday I have decided to stick with it and take it along a different avenue.

I went to Hexham on Saturday with a friend hoping to gain some inspiration and to gather some drawing material, both of which I gained, although I spent possibly a little too much money.

So here I am on a Sunday with plans for more drawing today. I have included some pics of my mood board for this project - Threads for Life as well as a few of my drawing sheets although I still have some work to do on each of them to finish them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment