I swear someone is tinkering with the time - it seems to be going by far too quickly. Since last week I have been trying to work on my development. So far I have managed to sort out 2 multi-directional repeats and get the 2 koda traces done for each of these. Although there is still no photo sensitive paint in the building to coat my screen with, therefore I cannot print as yet!!! I have also started doing small amounts of sampling with stitching and beading.
Last week I was able to attend two mini embroidery courses at uni. I found these really enjoyable but am unsure as to how I am going to translate any of the techniques into my project. Having misplaced my camera's memory card I am unable to show you what I have done so far, but once found I will show you how it is going.
Just over 3 weeks to the deadline - yikes!